Understanding NCR Realty Market
- Country’s GDP target by 2024 is USD 5 trillion & Real Estate estimated Contribution to Country’s GDP is 13%.
- NCR+CNCT Population is 29 Mn
- HUDA has developed residential area of 8000 hectares that would cater to the residential demand of the 5 lacs projected homes.
- Estimated Additional housing stock required in Delhi is 24 lakh units.
- Supply of 40% (9.6 lakh) of the required housing stock is by way of redevelopment / up-gradation of existing areas of Delhi.
- Supply of remaining 60% (14.4 lakh) of the required housing stock is by way of new housing units in new areas.
- Estimated total housing requirement is 30 Lakhs Units in NCR.
Now Lets understand how the population of NCR has grown over the last 30 years in an interval of every 10 years
*Source: Master Plan Delhi 2021
NCR Real Estate New Launches & Sales Overview
- New launches continued to rise in 2019 as well and increased by 36% over the previous year.
- The affordable segment continued to dominate the supply and accounted for 47% of the total supply.
- Sales increased by 6% in 2019 as compared to the previous year.
- Affordable & Mid-End Segments together accounted for more than 70% of the total supply addition in 2019
Top 5 Micro-Markets
*Note: Average price in INR/Sq Ft as quoted on Built-up Area
Above mentioned top 5 micro-markets accounted for nearly 53% of the overall new launches in 2019.
Dwarka Expressway Realty Check
The Dwarka Expressway Project consists of an 8-lane elevated structure for the main carriageway of Dwarka Expressway, Trumpet Interchange for Manesar Road and Cloverleaf interchange with NH-8-SPR intersection shortening travel time between Gurugram, NH-8 & Delhi. The completion period of the project is 2020 except certain force majeure situations.
Govt’s mega projects in Dwarka in the proximity of Dwarka Expressway are definitely going to boost the realty sector along the expressway.
India International Convention & Exhibition Centre has been set up as a Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) for the implementation and development of the Exhibition-Cum-Convention Centre at Dwarka, New Delhi.
- An apartment (1/2/3 BHK) in New Gurgaon & Dwarka Expressway (one of the fastest growing area of Delhi NCR) available today at an affordable cost ranging from 12 Lakhs to less than 40 Lakhs.
- Advantage of being the initial investor of the Dwarka Expressway Development starting from Jaipur Highway via Dwarka to Int’l Airport – Once in a Lifetime opportunity.
- RERA Compliances safeguards your investments and timely possession.
- Transparent Allotment process with Govt intervention for Affordable Home Projects.